Aprendí a caminar y reír sola en la calle, la verdad la aprendí de mentir solo por vos, el dolor lo tuve que volcar dentro de un vaso y el fracaso lo pude escribir en una canción. A cantar no aprendí pero igual sigo cantando, a besar me enseñó tu mujer y vos lo sabés, aprendí a tocar fondo y subir de un solo saque, puse jaque en mi vida sin dar una explicación..

22.7.10

your smile is the most beautiful thing ever seen in my life eh, is a treasure, more precious than I have. I will not forget or lose it. I could not.I feel all I need you to be happy. you are my smile, you're every beat of my heart. you're my angel, my passion. you are what I really call it love. are peace, you trust. 're all I need to be happy ...u'are my life, my drug, my obsession, my need, I need you, need you by my side now .. I swear not to hold a fucking day. if you only knew the thousands of tears that spilled eh, if I only had one idea of how much I love you .. eh all that done, & continue to do for you. if you only knew me, this love, this madness, the despair, the pain I have in here ... I need you. if only you knew ...I look in your eyes and just get to see your innocence, your purity, your sincerity. I see your smile, and it is as if everything froze, as if you & I only ever walked on this earth. I look into your heart. I close my eyes and start to imagine your heartbeat. I hear your voice, as if an angel singing in my ear. is as if the felt, as if he felt your heart beating. I play mine. beats, beats stronger, more than ever. is calling you, I'm sure of that. calls you, you scream, &; cry in despair. and not take any more suffering, only needs you at his side. Sometimes I really feel that this is impossible. came as an angel in my life, the best, you made me grow as a person, and what I am today is thanks to you. I just need to see you, see you once in this life. see that person that changed me for the better. I just want it for a second, our hearts beat together as one. I just want to look through your eyes, the same sincerity, the same innocence & purity, but not a single photo, view ... & If you know that my life has meaning, and that's you.Dijiera lying if they know was wrong. It would be the worst lie I would say in my life. Power have seen that perfect smile, peaceful, true, and that look deep, sincere, beautiful .. is simply the best gift I could have. But also if dijiera lie that all is well. This is killing me slowly, every day I feel weaker, more distant from you. Is it possible one day .. to see in person that made me smile when the world said otherwise? Is it possible one day ... to looking at your eyes and see through them? Able to feel full, happy, perfectly happy, for even two seconds in this life. Every day I feel more distant and impossible. And the problem is that what I have in here in my heart only grows & grows. It is as if every time you call again & with more intensity. It's like crying to just remember your name. I need you by my side, I need to watch .. that smile. that damn perfect smile that changed my life. Because the only view it, I fix the world. It is as if everything froze, & you only embers .. I need you. I need you here with me. I got sick to shed thousands of tears. I need ... if only you knew ... every day I feel I have to fight, fight to achieve it. Many say that destiny is written, how to know if you are in mine? I need .. is all I know.